|Saturday, April 20th, 2019, 10am to 2pm at Kensington Metropolitan Park Nature Center, Milford MI
JDSC and friends. Come out for a leisurely spring nature walk on Kensington Park Nature Trails.
- We will walk at a pace and distance that will accommodate all.
- I will have bird seed if you would like to feed the small chickadees that will land on your hand to feed.
- The trails are wide and covered with bark chips.
- Meet at the nature center building.
- Park Entrance fee is $10
- Exit I 96 at Kensington Rd Exit which is 1st exit past Kensington park entrance if coming from Detroit or east. The nature center is much closer this way.
- Look for Miles Maxey