Welcome to Revelstoke …
If you haven’t yet heard about Revelstoke, you will. This new British Columbia resort receives a massive 480 to 720 inches annually. With 5,620 vertical feet, Revelstoke offers the longest lift-served vertical in North America – its longest run, Last Spike, is 9.5 miles long! Its more than 3,000 acres is accessed by a modern lift system consisting of an eight-person, high-speed gondola, high-speed quad chairs and magic carpet conveyor lifts.
Revelstoke features a new Resort Village at the base of the mountain around the new Nelson Lodge. It offers a full-service restaurant, retail and rental shops and lift ticket and skier services. A mid-mountain lodge featuring stunning views, a full-service restaurant, espresso bar, retail shop and deck with a barbeque is also located on the mountain.
For the ultimate adventure experience, explore one of the most famous heli-skiing territories in Canada with Canadian Mountain Holidays. Gain access to virtually unlimited terrain in the middle what is guaranteed to be your personal powder playground.
Your Revelstoke Ski Vacation…
Revelstoke Mountain Resort is located just 3.5 miles from downtown Revelstoke. Here you’ll find a quant town with a population of 8,500 and 100 years of skiing history. Off the mountain, enjoy things like cross-country skiing, ice skating and snowshoeing. Or, you may choose to sooth your aches and pains in the natural hot springs or the salt-water aquatic centre.
To feed your belly, enjoy everything from a modern bakery to sushi. Or check out some live music at a variety of homey pubs and relaxing lounges.
Revelstoke Mountain Statistics:
- 600 inches of annual snowfall
- 3,121 acres open
- Top Elevation 7,300 feet, base 1680 feet
- 65 Runs / 2 Bowls
- Longest Run – 9.5 miles
- 47.5% advanced, 45.5% intermediate, 7% beginner
The Sutton Place Hotel has been created in a contemporary alpine style where every suite offers outstanding views across the Columbia Mountains to the Monashee Mountains. Located at the base of Revelstoke Mountain Resort this all suite property is sure to dazzle. All lodging choices will include a kitchen, gas fireplace, high-speed Internet access, a walk out balcony, and a flat screen TV. The Sutton Place Hotel is a member of the Sandman Signature Hotels and Resorts.
- Ski-In / Ski-Out Condominiums
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Air – United Airlines from Detroit or Denver to Calgary; Valid passports are required
- Lodging – 7 nights at Hotel Sutton Place (Ski-In / Ski-Out)
- Ground Transfers – Between Calgary and Revelstoke
- Airline and Hotel Taxes and Fees
- Hotel porterage of two bags per person upon arrival and departure
- Welcome Reception
- Guided Mountain Tour first day of skiing
Price per person for Air and Land (Includes Taxes & Fees):
BASE PACKAGE PRICE: $1,322.00 per person based on 4 persons in a 2BDR suite
- 3 persons in a 2BDR unit:
Bedroom 1: Additional supplement of $778 for single occupancy
Bedroom 2: No additional supplement for double occupancy
- 2 persons in a 2BDR unit: Additional supplement of $777 per person
- 2 persons in a 1BDR suite: Additional supplement of $281 per person
- 1 person in a 1BDR suite: Additional supplement of $1470
* 2-bdrm units are available with 2, 3 or 4 bed configuration. 1-bdrm available with 1 or 2 beds
* Passengers traveling from Denver, deduct $40.00 per person from the cost of the trip
* Land-only reduction $406.00 credit on Air & Land package.
* United Airlines checked baggage fees: 1st bag $25; 2nd bag $35
Revelstoke Mountain Resort 5 day Adult 5 Day Lift Ticket – $259.00 per person.
To obtain this group lift ticket rate, you must select the lift ticket option prior to Aug 10th
An optional day excursion to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort is available for $85.00 per person for transfer only. Lift tickets can be purchased at Kicking Horse.
Travel protection is optional. If selected, trip insurance must be purchased prior to final payment.
ALL U.S. citizens are required to have a VALID passport for foreign travel, including Canada.
Deposit due Aug 31 (Non-refundable after 10/28/16) – $300 per person
2nd payment due October 30, 2016
Final payment (Balance) due by November 29, 2016
On-Line Sign-up Form and Payment:
- Go to: https://events.ski.com/GroupRegistration.aspx?affid=ski
- Log-in with User ID = Revelstoke Password = Revelstoke (note capitalization)
- Scroll down and click on Continue Registration for this group
- Complete registration and payment. Be sure to click on tabs to select options.
Michael Manning Ph: (734) 276-1912 email: email@example.com
Weldon Robinson Ph: (313) 995-2792 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Note this trip is being run through SKI.COM. all payments, signup & arrangements occur through SKI.COM not JDSC****